In order to ensure that students are able to gain the maximum benefit from the program in which they are enrolled, while maintaining a safe and optimal learning environment for all, we ask that all program participants adhere to the following regulations:
- Attendance: Students are to arrive no later than 10 minutes before their class is scheduled to begin and are to be picked up no later than 10 minutes after their class ends.
- Sickness & Absences: Sickly students should not attend and will not be admitted to the class. Please inform us promptly if your child will not be able to attend a scheduled class in order to book their make-up session.
- Dress Code: All students should adhere to our dress code as detailed below:
• Students should wear their Little Scientist T-shirt and lab coats at all times;
• Clothes should be clean, properly fitting, no loose or tight clothing;
• No sandals or flip flops allowed, only closed toed shoes, crocs are allowed with socks only;
• Long hair must be tied back neatly;
• No big earrings, bracelets or hanging long necklaces are allowed.
- Conduct: Children should treat their teachers, classmates and all property with respect at all times.
- Personal Items: No personal mobile phones, iPad’s, similar electronic devices, toys or any personal belongings are allowed into the classroom.
- Food & Drink: No food or beverages are allowed in the classroom.
- Washroom Breaks: Please ensure that your child goes to the bathroom prior to entering the classroom to avoid interrupting lessons. Please provide diapers for children who still require them.
- Allergies: If your child has any kind of allergy – please indicate the specific allergy on registration form and provide the class teacher with the appropriate medication.
- Classroom Management Policy: Our qualified teachers are trained to look after your children and to ensure a safe and happy learning environment. For that reason, please note that we observe a zero tolerance policy towards bullying and all forms of aggressive behavior for the safety of all in the classroom. Students exhibiting any form of inappropriate behavior will be dealt with in accordance with our Three strike policy.
The Parent’s Corner
Welcome to Parents Corner!
We know how much parents treasure watching their children grow and develop their skill sets in various areas in life. We know how valuable artwork is and how sacred mementoes of childhood are treasured by family members beyond imagination. At the Little Scientist, we have created this space in order to celebrate and help you document your child’s journey with us. All parents are designated a private account where they are able to view their child’s progress reports, pictures and videos of their work first hand. This account is updated regularly and can be accessed free of charge by parents of all enrolled students.
Thank you for letting us share in your child’s precious life moments!
To obtain access, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to expedite the registration process for busy parents, we have added a self-registration function to our website. Please complete the form below and one of our staff will contact you as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can contact us at: +965.6099.9847 or +965.6099.9732 or by email at email@example.com